Search This Blog

Friday, August 15, 2014

Won the Grand Prize at the Orange Naturals Twitter Party!

I've been to a few Twitter Parties, and I guess I'm starting to get pretty good at it!  Awhile back, I won tickets to the Harlem Globetrotters via Twitter.  I've been to a few CAAChats and won nothing, and I went to this fun Twitter @AirMilesCASH party hosted by @Listen2Lena and won a big compliment - but no prize:



Then, the very next night, she was hosting an Orange Naturals Twitter Party! With the funny hashtag #ONatural - I first asked if the Twitter Party was "Clothing Optional" and the hilarity continued, although I tried to behave myself!

But then the amazing news came, I won the Grand Prize!  A $550 value of ND Shakes (Nutrient Dense) for the whole family plus a Blendtec Blender! So excited!!








No comments:

Post a Comment